Double Degrees in the Context of the MA Social PolicyOver the past few years, the University of Bremen has been dedicated to create opportunities for students to receive and experience a truly international education. Therefore, in the context of the MA Social Policy a number of double degree programmes with carefully chosen and long-standing partner universities have been created.
What is a Double Degree?
A double degree is a joint programme that allows you to:
- study at two internationally acclaimed institutions;
- receive two diplomas, one from each university in the same time it would take to earn one degree;
- experience two different (university) cultures;
- spend the first academic year at Bremen University and the second academic year at a partner institution;
Why chose a Double Degree?
- It´s an excellent opportunity to challenge yourself academically.
- It opens the door for students who plan on a career in orgnisations which transcend domestic borders. The programme conderably broadens the options and professional horizons availabe to graduates and lays the foundation for an international career.
- You get to explore a new (university) environment, experience diversity of thought and develop a truly global mind-set;
- By spending one full year abroad in a great city and at a great university, you make unique cultural and social experiences and become part of an international community.
Who can apply?
The double degree programme is designed for highly skilled and motivated candidates who have a bachelor's degree in one of the disciplines relevant to the programme, i.e. in the social sciences, economics or a related academic field. Proven skills in empirical social research are required, as well as proven proficiency in German and English. Applications dates differ in each programme. Please check the particular double degree options for more details on how to apply.
Double degrees in the context of the MA Social Policy